CLEVELAND (WJW) — What started as a sunny Sunday has turned stormy. Clouds have increased, followed by showers and storms are moving through from noon to 6 p.m.
And storms have started on the western side of Northeast Ohio, moving into Cleveland.
We need the rain, so hopefully your yard will get some much-needed water. Areas in a moderate drought are at a 4-to-5-inch deficit.
A taste of early fall is ahead, and temps are cooling down with 70-degree weather back in the forecast along with a sunny, dry stretch next week.
Here’s the latest Fox 8 Day Forecast:
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Florida school district investigating claims that cheerleader was forced to kneel during anthem
- Akron Public Schools Board of Education approves ‘remote plus’ learning plan
- Who should be the FNTD Game of the Week #10 winner? Vote in our poll
- Below normal temps, wet conditions continue Tuesday
- ‘Some don’t want to be told to stay home’: Contact tracing resistance reported