CLEVELAND (WJW) — Out east there are reports of foggy conditions with visibility of a quarter mile or less, but that should lift by 9:30 a.m. Otherwise, expect a perfect summer day, a touch humid and a couple degrees above average with highs reaching the mid 80’s today.
Yes, a bright sky and sunshine all day!
We’re heating back up and the “muggies” are back! More “Dog Days” return this weekend. Sunday highs will be around 90 would qualify as “pool weather” indeed.
The next chance for rain will be late in the day Monday as highs peak around 90 degrees again with higher humidity. We need the rain in several communities. The latest drought conditions released on Thursday show parts of our area in a moderate drought.
Here’s our latest Fox 8 Day Forecast:
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Show Info: October 29, 2020
- Study finds coronaviruses ‘inactivated’ by mouthwash, but what does that really mean?
- Police release new details in search for driver who hit and killed man in Akron
- Kenny gets a tour of Sam Sylk’s new ‘crown jewel’ restaurant
- Cleveland Browns’ Myles Garrett named AFC Defensive Player of the Month, leads league in sacks