CLEVELAND (WJW) — Snow and ice in parts of Northeast Ohio caused issues on the roadways Monday.
- GroundFox crews are keeping an eye on the roadways as winter weather continues across Northeast Ohio. We will bring you more updates on road conditions as they come.
- The right lane is blocked on I-280 South at SR-2 to SR-51/Curtice Rd/Woodville Rd, due to a crash.
- Expect lane closures on I-80/I-90 West beyond SR-2 to SR-109, due to a crash.
- Lanes on I-90 East are reopened
- I-90/SR-2 East is closed at SR-175/E 260th St because of a crash. Reports say the roads are icy.
- The speed limit has been reduced on the I-90 Lake Effect Corridor, according to a tweet from ODOT.
The National Weather Service has issued a Winter Weather Advisory for Ashtabula Inland, Cuyahoga, Geauga and Lake Counties. A total of 3″ to 5″ are expected to fall from 1 p.m. Monday until 4 a.m. Tuesday.
Wind gusts could reach 30 mph and wind chills will dip down into single-digits or even below zero.