CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – StormFOX radar is showing some rain along the shoreline this morning.
We’ll see some breaks of sun after it rises, but after that it will quickly get cloudy.
Temperatures will rise into the 60s.
Winds will pick up and so will the rain coverage.
Scattered showers will linger from about 2 to 10 p.m.
Another front comes through tomorrow, dropping temperatures another 10-degrees or so.
Here’s your 8-day forecast:
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Can I change my vote once I’ve cast my ballot in Ohio?
- Live video: Ohio Gov. Mike DeWine holds coronavirus news conference
- Health panel proposes colon cancer tests start at 45, not 50
- Kenny’s celebrating the ‘Best of Cleveland’
- 98 arrested, three missing children found in month-long ‘Operation Double Impact’