CLEVELAND (WJW) — An Air Quality Alert has been issued for Northeast Ohio.
It goes into effect at midnight and lasts until midnight on Sunday.
According to the National Weather Service, the impacted counties include Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage and Summit.
Air quality levels will be unhealthy for the sensitive groups category of children, the elderly and anyone with breathing difficulties.
Those individuals are encouraged to monitor their outdoor activities.
You can check the air quality readings at airnow.gov.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Tracking 3 weather systems; Above average temps ahead
- St. Jude Dream Home: Tickets include chance to win a car
- Grammy record breaker: Beyoncé now most-decorated artist
- Drug bust: How officials worked together to seize 88 pounds of fentanyl
- Getting engaged? You could win free Cracker Barrel for a year