*Watch our report above on ways to stay cool during the summer heat.*
NORTHEAST OHIO (WJW) — An Air Quality Advisory is in effect Sunday for portions of Northeast Ohio.
According to NOACA, those counties include Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage and Summit.
The advisory will remain in effect until midnight.
Air quality levels are considered “unhealthy for sensitive groups” during this time.
If you are in the “Sensitive Groups” category of children, the elderly and those with breathing difficulties, you’re encouraged to monitor your outdoor activity.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- ‘Little has changed’: Man whose father died in his arms during Dayton shooting still fighting for change one year later
- Drive-Ins RT: BK Rootbeer Drive In
- Drive-Ins RT: African Safari Wildlife Park
- Drive-Ins RT: Aut-O-Rama Drive-In
- August 3, 2020 Road Trip: Drive-Ins