CLEVELAND (WJW) — The Cleveland Browns beat the Texans 10-7, after their game at FirstEnergy Stadium was temporarily delayed due to severe weather.
Cody Parkey helped the Browns take the lead in the first quarter with a 41-yard field goal.
The second quarter was largely uneventful with neither team scoring. Browns up at the half.
The third quarter also ended with the same low score. But Nick Chubb was able to get his first touch down since returning from his injury and the Browns go up 10-0 in the fourth. However, the Texans returned, and the score went up to 10-7. And that’s how the game ended.
The bye week for the Browns was clearly well spent as they focused on a self-evaluation of their own team, looking at both the offense and defense and how they can be better.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Cleveland public pools and spray basins open for the season today
- ‘A living hell’: Video of flight attendant scolding disruptive passengers goes viral
- Warm and muggy weekend; slight chance of pop-up showers for some
- ‘Pure science fiction’ says Ohio doctor on anti-vaccine conspiracy theories
- Here are the 25 best used cars under $15,000