CLEVELAND (WJW) — Northeast Ohio high school football games are being delayed, postponed or canceled after strong storms have been predicted to roll in Friday evening.
Some storms could be severe with strong winds and hail with the biggest threat from 4 until 6 p.m. in the west of our viewing area and from 6 until 9 p.m. in the eastern areas.
Here’s a list of high school football games that are postponed or canceled:
- The Aurora at Highland game is postponed until tomorrow, Saturday, October 16 at 7 p.m.
- The Walsh Jesuit game at Padua is also postponed to 7:00 p.m. on Saturday.
- Southeast at St. Thomas Aquinas (Louisville) has been canceled.
- The Bedford – Garfield Heights game has been moved up to 5:30 p.m.
- Midview at Avon has been moved back to 8:00 p.m.
Stay tuned to FOX 8 News and fox8.com for more updates on other delays or cancellations.