CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – Safety Ronnie Harrison snagged a pass from Phillip Rivers and took it home for a Cleveland Browns touchdown in Sunday’s game against the Colts.
It not only helped the Browns win but also gets you free french fries.
Anytime the Browns get an interception during any home or away game, you can get a small curly fry for free at a participating Arby’s.
All you have to do is mention the interception.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- ‘It’s a miracle’: Man cheats death after falling from second floor of apartment complex
- I-TEAM: Mary Jo Pesho killer tries to appeal for new sentence, gets denied
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments
- Meadows Turkey Bowl continues with tradition of annual football game on Thanksgiving
- Patient hospitalized for COVID-19 plays violin to thank caregivers while intubated