He signed a one-year minimum deal, according to ESPN NBA insider Adrian Wojnarowski on Monday.
It’s the latest off-season move for the Cavaliers. Reports indicated they signed veteran center JaVale McGee to replace Tristan Thompson, who joined the Celtics after spending his entire career in Cleveland.
Delly played with the Cavs from 2013 to 2016, becoming a Cleveland legend with his performance during the 2015 NBA Finals. While the Cavaliers lost the series, Dellavedova won over fans with his scrappy defense and hustle.
After two seasons with the Bucks, Dellavedova was dealt to Cleveland in a three-team trade in 2018.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Biden reverses Trump ban on transgender people in military
- Live: White House holds briefing as Biden plans to boost US manufacturers
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s what is holding up those $1,400 payments
- California lifts virus stay-at-home orders, curfew statewide
- Juvenile arrested in killings of 5, including pregnant woman