CLEVELAND (AP) — The Browns might be for real. The Colts, too. We could find out on Sunday, when Indianapolis visits Cleveland.
Both are 3-1, winners of three in a row, and carrying questions about the teams they have beaten.
The Browns were pummeled by Baltimore before defeating Cincinnati, Washington and Dallas, combined records 3-8-1.
Indy lost badly at Jacksonville, which since has dropped three in a row, and then defeated Minnesota, the Jets and Chicago, combined record 4-8 headed into Week 5.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Live video: Cleveland Councilman Basheer Jones announces run for mayor
- Ohio’s COVID-19 case rate declines for third straight week
- ‘Do not click on any links’: Postal Service warns of fake texts, emails about deliveries, packages
- Semi overturns at Dead Man’s Curve, shuts down portion of I-90E
- Cleveland Indians to throw Grand Slam Beerfest at Progressive Field