[In the player above, watch former Guardians manager Terry Francona’s remarks on his retirement.]

[Editor’s note: This article has been updated to include a third finalist.]

CLEVELAND (WJW) — Three Cleveland baseball standouts are up for the Rawlings Gold Glove Award in their respective positions.

The 2023 Rawlings Gold Glove finalists include Guardians second baseman Andrés Giménez, third baseman José Ramírez and left-fielder Steven Kwan, according to Major League Baseball.

At second base, Giménez is vying against Mauricio Dubón of the Houston Astros and Marcus Semien of the Texas Rangers.

Meanwhile, Ramírez is contending with the Astros’ Alex Bregman and the Toronto Blue Jays’ Matt Chapman for the third baseman award.

In left field, Kwan is up against Austin Hays of the Baltimore Orioles and the Blue Jays’ Daulton Varsho.

Each of the 30 MLB managers and up to six coaches from each team voted from a pool of players in their league. They couldn’t vote for their own players.

That vote counted for 75% of the selection total, while the Society for American Baseball Research’s Defensive Index accounted for the remaining 25%.

The winners for each of the nine standard positions will be revealed on “Baseball Tonight” airing at 7:30 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 5, on ESPN.

See all the other finalists here.