CLEVELAND (WJW)– The Cleveland Indians are selling additional cardboard cutouts of fans for games at Progressive Field.
The cutouts are $100 each with proceeds going to Cleveland Indians charities. The club said there is a limited number available.
The cardboard fans will be placed in the ballpark for the Aug. 21 and will remain for the rest of the season. The Indians asked that fans wear Tribe attire and smile in their photo submissions. The team said it reserves the right to refuse photos.
The Indians are 5-5 and play the Reds in Cincinnati Monday at 6:40 p.m.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Woman, cat rescued from Canton house fire
- Julianna Margulies apologizes for claiming Black people were ‘brainwashed to hate Jews’
- You need up to $15,000 more just to live like you did in 2021, analysis finds
- Updates: What are the Buckeyes chances of making College Football Playoff
- Flacco is Browns 4th QB this year as he faces Rams Sunday