CLEVELAND (WJW)– The Cleveland Indians are selling additional cardboard cutouts of fans for games at Progressive Field.
The cutouts are $100 each with proceeds going to Cleveland Indians charities. The club said there is a limited number available.
The cardboard fans will be placed in the ballpark for the Aug. 21 and will remain for the rest of the season. The Indians asked that fans wear Tribe attire and smile in their photo submissions. The team said it reserves the right to refuse photos.
The Indians are 5-5 and play the Reds in Cincinnati Monday at 6:40 p.m.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Joe and Jill Biden train tour launches from Cleveland Wednesday
- Can Cookie save the season? Cleveland Indians need a win tonight to keep the season alive
- ‘I am woman’ singer Helen Reddy dies at 78
- Clouds, wind, and rain; cooler air pushes in tomorrow
- From ‘Will you shut up man?’ to ‘Everyone knows he’s a liar,’ first presidential debate goes off the rails