CLEVELAND (WJW)– The Cleveland Indians released their 60-game schedule for the 2020 season on Monday.
The Tribe opens the season at home against the Kansas City Royals on July 24. It’ll be very different from the originally-scheduled home opener on March 26: without fans and with considerably warmer weather.
The Indians abbreviated schedule features 10 games against each of the teams in the American League Central: the Tigers, White Sox, Twins and Royals. It also includes National Leagues teams in the same geographic region: the Reds, Pirates, Brewers, Cubs and Cardinals.
The regular season ends for the Tribe on Sept. 27.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Ohio Investigative Unit cites six businesses for violating coronavirus health orders
- Cleveland police: Woman shot, killed after verbal altercation
- DC shooting leaves 1 dead, at least 20 injured including off-duty police officer
- Ohio coronavirus cases climb over 100,000, health department confirms
- ‘It’s going to work’: DeWine says he is confident in mail-in voting for presidential election