CLEVELAND (WJW) — The Cleveland Indians head to Minneapolis to take on the Minnesota Twins tonight, and the only place you can see the game is right here on FOX 8.
The game kicks off a four-day series against the Twins at Target Field. It’s the first time in this truncated, audience-free 2020 season that the two teams are officially playing.
First pitch is at 7:07 p.m.
The Indians, who finish their series with the Chicago White Sox tonight at 6:10 p.m., are off to a terrific start this season, currently sitting in first place in the AL Central.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Summa Health to suspend some elective procedures, as coronavirus cases surge
- Cleveland reports 444 new coronavirus cases for last two days
- Sunshine will continue in Northeast Ohio, as holiday weekend comes to a close
- RTA holiday-themed trains hit the tracks
- Small businesses receive needed support on Small Business Saturday