CLEVELAND (WJW) — The Cleveland Indians head to Minneapolis to take on the Minnesota Twins tonight, and the only place you can see the game is right here on FOX 8.
The game kicks off a four-day series against the Twins at Target Field. It’s the first time in this truncated, audience-free 2020 season that the two teams are officially playing.
First pitch is at 7:07 p.m.
The Indians, who finish their series with the Chicago White Sox tonight at 6:10 p.m., are off to a terrific start this season, currently sitting in first place in the AL Central.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- 10-digit dialing coming to certain area codes
- Know this nose? Mystery snout shows up in Cleveland
- Third stimulus checks: Dems OK tighter income limits for COVID-19 relief
- Capitol Police: Intelligence suggests possible threat by militia group Thursday
- Newsfeed Now: Voting rights takes center stage on Capitol Hill; Musician helps NASA put a microphone on Mars