BEREA, Ohio (WJW)– The Cleveland Browns released their 2021 training camp schedule, which includes 12 practices that are open to the public.
Fans can register for a chance to get up to four free tickets starting Monday through the Browns Mobile App or ClevelandBrowns.com. They will be distributed through a lottery system. Season tickets members will get priority access.
“We greatly look forward to welcoming our fans back to Browns training camp in Berea this year as our entire team definitely missed their contributions to the atmosphere in 2020,” said JW Johnson, Haslam Sports Group president and Browns partner.
“While the setup will be different than past years due to the league’s health and safety protocols, we are fully dedicated to providing our fans with an engaging experience during training camp and the entire year, both in person and through our digital programming.”
Browns training camp schedule:
|DATE||TIME (ET)||DATE||TIME (ET)|
|Wednesday, July 28||Closed practice||Tuesday Aug. 10||2:25 p.m. ET|
|Thursday, July 29||Closed practice||Wednesday, Aug. 11||2:25 p.m. ET|
|Friday, July 30||2:25 p.m. ET||Thursday, Aug. 12||2:25 p.m. ET|
|Saturday, July 31||2:25 p.m. ET||Friday, Aug. 13||No practice|
|Sunday, Aug. 1||No practice||Saturday, Aug. 14||P1: at Jacksonville|
|Monday, Aug. 2||2:25 p.m. ET||7 p.m. ET, News 5|
|Tuesday, Aug. 3||2:25 p.m. ET||Sunday, Aug. 15||No practice|
|Wednesday, Aug. 4||2:25 p.m. ET||Monday, Aug. 16||No practice|
|Thursday, Aug. 5||No practice||Tuesday, Aug. 17||2:25 p.m. ET|
|Friday, Aug. 6||2:25 p.m. ET||Wednesday, Aug. 18||2:25 p.m. ET|
|Saturday, Aug. 7||2:25 p.m. ET||Thursday, Aug. 19||Closed practice|
|Sunday, Aug. 8||TBD||Friday, Aug. 20||Closed practice|
|Monday, Aug. 9||No practice|
Gates are open one hour before practice.
Training camp rules:
- Portable folding chairs and lawn chairs are not permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Weapons, noisemakers, animals, aerosol cans and laser pointers are prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited.
- Plastic bottles and boxed liquids are permitted. Cans and glass are prohibited.
- Soft-case coolers are permitted. Hard-plastic coolers are prohibited.
- Cameras are permitted but must not interfere with another fan’s enjoyment of practice. The images reproduced may not be used commercially. Commercial photography or video equipment is prohibited (personal lenses may not exceed four inches).
- Umbrellas, strollers, purses, fanny packs, backpacks and diaper bags are permitted but are subject to inspection.