CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield has been named the AFC Offensive Player of the Week for Week 7.
Despite a rough start, Mayfield completed 22 of 28 passes for 297 yards.
He led the team to a 37-34 win over the Cincinnati Bengals with a 24-yard touchdown pass with 11 seconds remaining.
Baker’s five touchdown passes ties a Browns single-game record set by Derek Anderson in 2007.
Mayfield previously won AFC Offensive Player of the week in Week 16 in 2018.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- House GOP elects Elise Stefanik to No. 3 post after ousting Liz Cheney
- Car destroyed by fire after driver uses hand sanitizer while smoking cigarette
- ‘We need to get people off the bridge as soon as possible’: Hear Tenn. bridge crews frantic 911 calls after crack found
- FBI helping investigate Gina DeJesus carjacking: I-Team
- Feeling lucky? Mega Millions jackpot grows to $430 million