The Browns said they were informed Monday morning that a player tested positive for the virus. The individual was immediately self-isolated and the facility was closed during contact tracing.
Per NFL and NFLPA policy, teams are not permitted to comment on a player’s medical status, and teams cannot say whether a player is in quarantine or positive for COVID-19.
Janovich has two receptions for 13 yards in his first season with the Browns.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Cleveland police: Shooting victim pushed out of van onto hospital sidewalk
- 12 RTA employees test positive for coronavirus this week
- Hyundai, Kia fined for delaying US engine failure recalls
- Is your Amazon Black Friday purchase a good deal? This tool will tell you if the price has been lower
- Ohio electoral votes certified for President Trump