The Browns said they were informed Monday morning that a player tested positive for the virus. The individual was immediately self-isolated and the facility was closed during contact tracing.
Per NFL and NFLPA policy, teams are not permitted to comment on a player’s medical status, and teams cannot say whether a player is in quarantine or positive for COVID-19.
Janovich has two receptions for 13 yards in his first season with the Browns.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Video shows another airplane altercation involving passengers, crew members after man tries to take loudspeaker
- One-vehicle crash in Wayne County leaves man dead
- Cleveland public pools and spray basins open for the season today
- ‘A living hell’: Video of flight attendant scolding disruptive passengers goes viral
- Warm and muggy weekend; slight chance of pop-up showers for some