It comes after the team learned of a positive test and closed their training facility in Berea Friday morning.
The Browns said they conducted contact tracing and found no high-risk close contacts. Cornerback Denzel Ward and linebacker Sione Takitaki were cleared as possible close contacts, but not in time for practice at 3 p.m., according to head coach Kevin Stefanski.
“We just try to follow all the protocols to a T. We met virtually this morning, which we were doing already. We just basically had to push back the day a little bit. Obviously, every single day, it is part of how we operate. I think also a big part of this is not having any high-risk close contact is really a main goal of ours today and moving forward every day. It is something we take very seriously,” Stefanski said.
Cleveland hosts the Houston Texans at 1 p.m. Sunday. You can catch all the action right here on FOX 8.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Two Ohio men, including one from Columbus, charged in Capitol riots, one accused of stealing coat rack
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game
- 12-year-old track star training in Ohio goes viral, gains attention from ESPN
- Mahoning County bar cited for violating state COVID-19 orders