*Watch the video above to learn more about Myles Garrett being added to the list.*
CLEVELAND (WJW) — The Cleveland Browns announced on Thursday that DE Porter Gustin has been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
The new category was created for players who either test positive for COVID-19 or who have been quarantined after having close contact with someone who has it.
“Per agreed upon NFL-NFLPA policy, clubs are not permitted to comment on player’s medical status other than referring to roster status. Clubs may not disclose whether player is in quarantine or is positive for COVID-19,” the Browns said in a press release.
Multiple players have been added to the list recently, including Myles Garrett.
He will not play in Sunday’s game against the Jaguars.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Donovan Mitchell scores 27, Cavaliers top Heat 111-99
- Billionaire GOP donor endorses Haley, says Trump’s time has ‘come and gone’
- 3 seriously hurt after driver plows into Christmas parade crowd in California
- Bodycam video released from police chase, deadly I-90 crash
- Taylor Swift’s Eras Tour is first tour to gross over $1 billion, Pollstar says