CLEVELAND (WJW) — The Cleveland Browns had an off day today as training camp continues in Berea.
The team activated wide receiver Jarvis Landry from PUP, otherwise known as the physically unable to perform list.
The Pro Bowler is working his way back from hip surgery this off season. He said he would be ready in August.
Landry has never missed a game in his six-year NFL career, and it appears that streak won’t end this year, at least for now.
Last season, he led the team with over 11-hundred yards receiving.
The team also announced that they claimed M.J. Stewart off the waivers. They activated Brush High School alum Pharaoh Brown and Karl Joseph.
The Browns active roster is currently at 80 players.
Get the latest headlines from FOX8.com below:
- Big weather changes: Dropping temps, rain changing to snow
- Greece lifts quarantine requirement for US travelers
- One of largest casino projects on Vegas Strip sets opening
- Ashland County man accused of driving to mock crash while intoxicated faces charges
- Walter Mondale, Carter’s vice president, dies at 93