Dr. James Andrews at the Andrews Institute for Orthopedics and Sports Medicine in Pensacola, Florida performed the operation. The team said OBJ is expected to be ready for the 2021 season.
Beckham, who just turned 28 last week, suffered the season-ending knee injury in an Oct. 25 game at Cincinnati. He fought through injuries for much of last season. He looked like he returned to form this year, logging 23 receptions for 319 yards and three touchdowns.
The Browns (5-3) are coming off a bye week and host the Houston Texans (2-6) on Sunday.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com
- What to expect at an inauguration unlike any other
- Women to wear pearls, Converse on Inauguration Day in Harris’ honor
- US agency orders Ford to recall 3 million vehicles over air bags
- Cleveland establishes call center for coronavirus vaccine questions
- ‘Will be back in some form’: President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania depart D.C. ahead of inauguration