Chubb got hurt in the first quarter of Cleveland’s Oct. 4 win at Dallas. He’s expected to practice Monday as the Browns return from their bye week.
Chubb could return to the lineup this week when the Browns host the Houston Texans. A Pro Bowler last season, Chubb rushed for 335 yards and four touchdowns in four games before injuring his knee.
The Browns were leading the NFL in rushing before Chubb got hurt.
Follow more FOX8.com headlines, below:
- CDC: Boosters 90% effective against hospitalization from omicron
- NFL ends daily COVID-19 testing for all players
- Arnold Schwarzenegger reportedly involved in multi-car crash
- University Hospitals sets deadline for caregivers to get vaccinated
- Cleveland, Akron, Canton extend hours at warming centers during frigid weekend