The Browns are not permitted to disclose if a player is in quarantine or is positive for COVID-19, per NFL and NFLPA policy.
This comes after the Browns fell to the Jets in a game where they were missing their wide receiving corp. Jarvis Landry, Rashard Higgins, Donovan Peoples-Jones and KhaDarel Hodge were ruled out after they were in close contact with linebacker B.J. Goodson, who tested positive for the virus.
The Browns host the Steelers on Sunday with a playoff spot on the line.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Company adapts discontinued waffle recipe for boy with autism
- Photographer captures stunning image of Great Blue Heron in Cuyahoga Valley National Park
- Cleveland schools, teachers union agree to return this week
- Cleveland City Council shows support for proposed Amtrak expansion in Ohio
- Man shot, killed trying to sell dirt bike to Facebook Marketplace buyer; suspect arrested