BEREA, Ohio (WJW)– Long snapper Charley Highlett was cleared to return to the Cleveland Browns training facility on Thursday, the team announced.
He was not on the COVID-19 list, but was held out of Wednesday’s practice as a precaution.
Tackle Jack Conklin and kicker Cody Parkey were added to the COVID-19 list on Wednesday. They could be cleared to return on Saturday, head coach Kevin Stefanski said.
Per NFL and NFLPA policy, teams are not permitted to comment on a player’s medical status, and teams cannot say whether a player is in quarantine or positive for coronavirus.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Cleveland police: Shooting victim pushed out of van onto hospital sidewalk
- 12 RTA employees test positive for coronavirus this week
- Hyundai, Kia fined for delaying US engine failure recalls
- Is your Amazon Black Friday purchase a good deal? This tool will tell you if the price has been lower
- Ohio electoral votes certified for President Trump