BEREA, Ohio (WJW)– Long snapper Charley Highlett was cleared to return to the Cleveland Browns training facility on Thursday, the team announced.
He was not on the COVID-19 list, but was held out of Wednesday’s practice as a precaution.
Tackle Jack Conklin and kicker Cody Parkey were added to the COVID-19 list on Wednesday. They could be cleared to return on Saturday, head coach Kevin Stefanski said.
Per NFL and NFLPA policy, teams are not permitted to comment on a player’s medical status, and teams cannot say whether a player is in quarantine or positive for coronavirus.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Video shows another airplane altercation involving passengers, crew members after man tries to take loudspeaker
- One-vehicle crash in Wayne County leaves man dead
- Cleveland public pools and spray basins open for the season today
- ‘A living hell’: Video of flight attendant scolding disruptive passengers goes viral
- Warm and muggy weekend; slight chance of pop-up showers for some