He was placed on the list on Dec. 8. He will now be eligible to play in Monday night’s game against the Baltimore Ravens.
Teller, a key part of Cleveland’s offensive line, recently missed three games with a calf injury.
Also on Sunday, the Browns waived running back Dontrell Hilliard.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Here’s how far we are from COVID-19 herd immunity, Cleveland Clinic reports
- Ohio board agrees to more than double medical pot dispensaries in state
- Biden administration weighing how to respond after verdict in Chauvin trial
- Queen Elizabeth enters ‘twilight’ of reign after farewell to Philip
- ODOT employee jumps into truck’s cab to avoid being hit by driver in Tuscarawas County