BEREA, Ohio (WJW)– The Cleveland Browns activated safety Ronnie Harrison Jr. on Wednesday.
Harrison was out with a shoulder injury he suffered during the Browns win over the Jaguars on Nov. 29.
The team also moved center Javon Patterson to the practice squad/COVID-19 list and activated wide receiver Ryan Switzer.
It was a busy day for the Browns. A player and a staff member tested positive for coronavirus so the facility was closed for contact tracing.
On Tuesday, Cleveland put tight end Harrison Bryant, and safeties Andrew Sendejo and Karl Joseph on the COVID-19 list.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Medical study reveals whether or not it is safe to wear masks
- Cooler temps return for Thursday with another warm up to follow
- Cavaliers hand Rockets ninth straight loss, 112-96
- New coronavirus variant identified in New York
- Copley police officer hailed a hero for saving choking boy in school cafeteria