CLEVELAND (WIVB) – What are you dressing up as for Halloween?
If you’re going as a witch, a dinosaur, or Harley Quinn, you’re in good company — those are the top three top costumes in the U.S. for Halloween 2020, according to Google Trend’s “Frightgeist” tool for this year.
The Frightgeist rounds up search data to determine what the most popular Halloween costumes of the year will be both nationally and locally.
In Cleveland, the top five costumes for 2020 are:
2.) Harley Quinn
Check out how your costume stacks up here.
GET THE LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Money found inside wall of Joel Osteen’s megachurch possibly tied to 2014 theft
- Dry, chilly Saturday to start the weekend
- Fans celebrate legacy of late Michael Stanley during Cleveland tribute concert
- Northeast Ohioans prepare for overseas trips despite rising COVID cases, omicron variant
- Cavs extend winning streak to 4 with 116-101 rout of Wizards