This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Gazpacho by Zack Bruell, chef and owner of Table 45
- 1 red pepper (finely diced)
- 1 green pepper (finely diced)
- 1 cucumber (peeled, seeded and finely diced)
- 3 large tomatoes (seeded and finely diced)
- 1/8 tsp. finely minced garlic
- 1/8 tsp. finely diced jalapeno pepper
- 2 cups tomato juice
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup sherry wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Croutons and goat cheese to garnish
Combine all ingredients and chill for at least 1 hour. Garnish with croutons and goat cheese. Drizzle olive oil over top.