- 2 Tbs peanut Oil
- 1/2 medium onion cut into strips
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 4 oz green beans trimmed and split in half
- 8 oz broccoli florets
- 4 or 5 oz assorted mushrooms sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 small zucchini cut into 1/8 inch disks
- 1/2 lb snow peas
- 1 bunch green onions cut into 1/2 inch pieces (also use about half of green stalk)
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp or to taste/favorite stir fry sauce
- Optional garnish with sesame seeds
- Steamed rice for serving
Heat saute pan or wok over high heat. Add oil. Add onions and cook 1 minute. Add garlic, beans, broccoli, mushrooms, and peppers. Give the vegetables a good stir to make sure they all come in contact with the hot surface of the pan.
Cook about 1 minute and then add zucchini and snow peas along with the chicken broth. Gently stir or toss. When broth come to a boil, add green onions, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Cook about 1 minute, then stir in favorite “Stir Fry” sauce.
Remove from heat immediately and serve over rice. If you like, garnish with sesame seeds.