- 4 cups vegetable stock (low sodium is best)
- 1/3 cup onions, diced
- 1/3 cup carrots, diced
- 1/3 cup celery, diced
- 1/3 cup green beans, chopped
- 1/3 cup corn
- 1/3 cup peas
- 1/3 cup baby lima beans
- 1/3 cup chopped napa cabbage (savoy or regular cabbage works fine)
- 1/2 cup stewed or fresh tomatoes chopped
***all of the vegetables can be frozen
- 1/2 bay leaf
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp parsley, chopped to garnish
Put everything, except the parsley, in a large sauce pan and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Serve with a little parsley garnish.