- 3 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 Ears of Sweet Corn (cooked & cut off the cob)
- 1 Bunch Green Onions (chopped)
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper (chopped)
- ½ Bunch Cilantro (chopped)
- 2-3 Tablespoons Italian Salad Dressing
- Salt & Pepper
1. Cook the corn & cut off the cob, chop all other ingredients as listed.
2. Place all of the ingredients in a bowl & then add the Italian Salad Dressing.
3. Gently mix the ingredients together until they are thoroughly blended.
4. Add salt & pepper to taste. Refrigerate for a few hours.
5. Serve with Tortilla Chips.