- 5lb fingerling potatoes sliced about 1/2 inch thick (you may mix different color ones)
- 3 bay leaves
- 1lb green beans cut 2 inch long
- 1 yellow pepper diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 orange pepper diced
- 1/2 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup capers drained
- 2 cloves of garlic chopped
- 1 cup EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 3 anchovy filets (optional)
- 1/2 cup chives or scallions for garnish
Boil potatoes with bay leaves & salt until tender.
When the potatoes are done cool them under running cold water.
Steam or boil beans for a few minutes. Make sure beans are not overcooked.
Cool beans under cold water.
In a blender or small food processor blend garlic, vinegar, oil, salt, pepper & smoked paprika (add also anchovies desired) to make the dressing.
Once potatoes & beans are cool enough, toss with rest of ingredients & dressing.
Refrigerate salad for at least one hour before serving.
Garnish with chopped chives or chopped scallions.