This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
It feels like a European cafe, but it is right here in Strongsville!
13539 Pearl Rd.
Strongsville, OH 44136
Short rib Tartine
- 8 thick slices of French Baguettes, cut on the bias
- 8 Tablespoons Fig Jam
- 1 yellow onion, large dice and caramelized
- 1 Pound Short Rib, Cooked
- 1 wheel Brie, sliced thin into 8 strips
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil to garnish
- Assemble Tartines by spreading the jam, onion, short rib, and brie on the baguettes.
- Season and bake in a 350 degree oven until bread is golden brown and cheese is melted. Usually around 10 to 15 minutes
- Garnish with oil and serve with mixed green salad