This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
- 2# Live Maine Lobster meat (De-Shell and dice into ½” pieces while reserving whole claw meat for presentation)
- 1 oz. Clarified Butter
- 4 oz. Heavy Cream
- 4 oz. Whole Butter
- 1 Tbs. Seasoning Mix (Old Bay, Chili Powder and Paprika-even parts, ¼ tsp. White Pepper)
- ½ oz. Grilled Scallions (Bias Julienne)
- 1 tsp. Lobster Butter (your favorite recipe)
- 16 oz. Mashed Potatoes ( your favorite recipe)
- Sauté Lobster in Clarified Butter
- Add Heavy Cream and Begin to Reduce
- Add Whole Butter and Seasoning until a creamy consistency
- Finish with Grilled Scallions and Lobster butter
- Place Potatoes in bowl and place Cooked Lobster randomly around them.
- Place claws and lobster meat on top of potatoes.
- Pour sauce over the entire dish
- Garnish with grilled scallion