CHILI CHEESE PASTRAMI SANDWICH
- 6 hoagie rolls
- 1 lb cooked and sliced pastrami
- 12 oz chili
- 12 oz shredded cheese (cheddar/mozzarella or anything you like)
- Hot sauce (Frank’s or Tabasco)
Split rolls, but don’t separate top from bottom.
Spread mustard inside of rolls.
Add equal amounts of pastrami to each roll followed by chili and then cheese.
Put sandwiches, cheese side up, on a baking sheet and bake ten minutes in a 300 degree oven.
If you like it hot, serve with hot sauce.
POTATO OVEN FRIES
- 4 peeled potatoes cut into wedges
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- 1 Tbs of favorite spicy dry rub
- 2 Tbs grated parmesan
- 1 Tbs chopped parsley
Place potatoes in pot of cold water and bring to a boil. Boil 5 minutes and drain. Toss potatoes with garlic cloves and olive oil. Place potatoes on baking sheet and sprinkle with dry rub. Bake 450 degrees for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan, parsley and serve.