Compliments of: T by Sarah
- 14 oz cooked wagon wheel or rotini noodles
- Large pot 1/2 filled with lightly salted water
- 4 cups boiled water (for tea)
- 4 tsp of loose green tea or 4 green tea bags
- 1/2 onion (finely chopped)
- 12 cherry tomatoes (quartered)
- 3/4 cup pitted black olives (sliced)
- 1 cup garbanzo beans (rinsed)
- 1 large cucumber (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- Italian dressing seasoning packet (mix with oilive oil and vinegar)
(Herbs, Peppers, and other fresh seasonal vegetables are great additions too!)
Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar and seasoning packet can be substituted for 1 cup Italian style dressing.
Bring 4 cups of water to a boil. Remove from heat and steep green tea in boiled water for at least 5 minutes. Strain tea and add to large pot 1/2 full of water. Bring tea water to a boil and cook pasta as directed. Drain and cool pasta. Combine pasta with the cucumbers, onions, tomatoes, garbanzo beans, and black olives. Toss with dressing blend and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least two hours before serving.