Zesty Gazpacho Salad
- 2 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small ripe avocado, chopped
- 1 cup fresh Graf sweet corn, cooked
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
- ½ cup picante sauce
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbps olive oil
- 2/3 tsp garlic salt
- ½ tsp cumin
In a bowl, combine the first five main ingredients. In a small bowl, mix the remaining ingredients well. Pour over zucchini mixture. The goal is to toss the vegetables to coat them in the oil mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least four hours. Serve and enjoy!
- 3 plum tomatoes, quartered and thinly sliced
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes of choice, chopped in medium sized pieces
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 medium red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, cut into thin strips
- ½ cup flat lead parsley (two handfuls) chopped
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
In a medium bowl, toss together the tomatoes, onion, basil and parsley. Dress with extra virgin olive oil. Season to taste. Garlic, chopped finely, could also be added (to taste) as well.
Cucumber-Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
- 24 cherry tomatoes, yellow or red
- 1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- ¼ cup finely chopped, peeled cucumber
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green onion
- 2 tsp minced fresh dill
Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato. Scoop out and discard seeds and pulp. Turn tomatoes upside down and set on paper towel (to drain).
In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth. Stir in the cucumber, onion and dill. Spoon into tomatoes. Refrigerate until serving.