Firehouse Grilling Co. Chili
1 lb Ground Beef (85/15)
1 lb Sirloin Steak, (Cut into bite sized pieces)
2oz Firehouse Grilling Co’s Smokehouse Marinade
1 Large Onions, Diced
3 Cloves Garlic
2 Jalapeno Peppers, Diced
1 (12 ounce) Can Tomato Paste
1 Bottle Guinness Beer
6oz Strong Coffee
1 Can Beef Broth
1 Can Diced Tomatoes
1⁄2 C Brown Sugar
4 Tbs Chili Sauce
1 Tbs Cumin
1 Tbs Cocoa
1 Tsp Oregano
1 Tsp Cayenne
1 Tsp Coriander
1 Tsp Sea Salt
60 oz Beans of your choice. (I like a mix of red and black)
- Marinade sirloin steak overnight.
- Combine ground beef, sirloin, onion, garlic and jalapeno peppers in pot and cook.
- When meat is cooked add tomato paste and mix into meet.
- Add coffee, Guinness and broth. Mix and bring to a simmer.
- Add remaining ingriedients and let simmer for 60 to 90 minutes, stirring constantly.
Serve with cornbread, scallions, mild cheddar cheese and sour cream.