This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Courtesy of: Backattack Snacks
(Prep time: 5 minutes, Cook time: 10 minutes)
- 1 pound of boneless chicken breast, trimmed and cleaned
- 1 Cup of “Original Backattack Snacks Almonds”
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degree
- Chop almonds in a food processor
- Rub chicken with olive oil and coat the chopped almonds onto the chicken
- In a hot saute pan add olive oil and place chicken crust side down and cook for 1-2 minutes until golden brown
- Place into oven until thickest part of chicken reaches 165 degrees
- Baby Spinach
- Shaved Shallot
- Crumbled Gorgonzola Cheese
- Sliced Strawberries
- Chopped Bacon, Cooked
- Berry Vinaigarette
- Backattack Snacks Chocolate Firecracker Almonds
- Chop Bacon, then cook; drain grease.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Garnish with chopped bacon and Backattack Snacks