One of our favorite Comedians stopped by the studio – Jo Koy! Click on our video clips and watch his very funny interview with Natalie.
You can catch Jo at Hilarities on East 4th Street tonight through Saturday, September 5th.
The Blonde Italian
David was in the kitchen with The Blonde Italian, Lauren Falcione! You can catch her at one of these farmers markets:
- Frostville Farmers Market – Sept. 5, 9a-1p
- Szalays Farm – Sept. 6, 11a-3p
- Sysco Foods Farmers Market – Sept. 12, 9a-1p
- Miles Market – Sept. 13th, 11a-3p
- Chuppas Marketplace – Sept. 19th, 11a-3p
- Regos Lake Road Market, Sept. 20th, 11a-3p
The Global Mamas have come to Cleveland! Here to show off some of the styles in their upcoming Trunk Show, was Laura Potter Sadowski from Ten Thousand Villages.
You can attend the Global Mamas Trunk Show from September 4th to the 18th at Ten Thousand Villages in Cleveland Heights.
Upcycle Parts Shop is hosting “Dance Your Parts Off!” It’s going to be a party to celebrate their successes, share the magic of upcycling, connect people to their work, and of course, dance your pants off! There will be a live band, lots of upcycling, drinks, appetizers, dancing, and door prizes.
It’s all happening September 19th from 7-11pm at the Slovenian National Home on St. Clair Avenue. Tickets are $25 for pre-registered, and $30 at the door.
Herbal Tea Parties
Sip on a garden fresh beverage this Labor Day Weekend. Here to teach you how to turn fresh herbs into tea was Beth Shreibman-Gehring from The Western Reserve Herb Society.
You can attend the Western Reserve Herb Society’s Herb Fair on Saturday, October 10th from 10a-3p at the Cleveland Botanical Gardens.
Moss at the Movies
David took us behind the scenes of A Walk in the Woods!
It sounds like a dream come true – real ways to slow down aging and prevent wrinkles. Kate De Ponte, Beauty and Lifestyle Expert joined us in studio with the must-know tips:
- Don’t Overuse your facial muscles. The AAD says any repetitive facial movement – like squinting or raising your eyebrows – overworks facial muscles, forming a groove beneath the skin’s surface. The groove eventually becomes a wrinkle.
- Fight wrinkles as you sleep. Smashing your face into a pillow at night or favoring one side can cause sleep wrinkles. Sleep on your back or vary your position.
- Protect your skin, even in the car. People tend to have more freckles on their left side because UV rays can penetrate your car window. Using a broad-spectrum sunscreen can help protect your skin behind the wheel.
- Don’t Rub Your Eyes. The skin around your eyes, the periorbital skin, can be ten times thinner than the rest of the skin on your face. Anytime you rub or scratch your eyes, you could be permanently damaging your periorbital skin.
- Relax. The stress of our lives tends to cause the furrow lines and wrinkles. So when you are stressed take some time out for yourself and go for a walk, do yoga or another activity that relaxes your facial muscles.
- Hydrate. Drink 8-10 glasses of water each day. Hydration gives your skin an overall healthier appearance.
The World of Shirts
We found famous brand names and fine fabrics for up to 60% less than regular retailers! We went shopping inside The World of Shirts.
You can find The World of Shirts in Euclid at the Euclid Square Mall.