Dom Irrera returns to Cleveland! Check out our video clip to watch his funny interview with Natalie this morning.
Dom is at Hilarities tonight through Sunday!
My Retro Kitchen
It’s a garden fresh recipe for breakfast! We made “Mom’s Zucchini Pancakes” with Amie Kanengeiser from My Retro Kitchen.
More and more women are waiting to have children – and that can bring up fertility concerns. Natalie welcomed Dr. Jeffery Goldberg, Fertility Specialist at the Cleveland Clinic, to share some good news.
Here’s a summary:
– Egg freezing was long considered experimental; however last fall the American Society for Reproductive Medicine decided the technique was effective and should no longer be on the experimental list.
– Younger women make better quality eggs, so the best time to freeze eggs would be in your 20s and early 30s.
– Typically by age 39, your egg quality has decreased, so freezing eggs after that point will likely not be as effective. Optimally, eggs would be frozen when the woman is under age 35.
– To prepare for egg freezing, the women would be on daily injections of fertility drugs, monitored with ultrasound and blood estrogen levels until the eggs are mature, at which time they are non surgically removed with an ultrasound guided needle under deep sedation.
– All of these steps for egg freezing are exactly the same as for an IVF cycle except that the retrieved eggs are then frozen instead of fertilized.
Mr. Eds Candy Emporium
We never know what we’ll stumble upon when we’re out filming road trips! Case and point – on a recent road trip to Gettysburg, we found a place called Mr. Ed’s Elephant Museum and Candy Shop – of course we had to go inside.
Mr. Ed’s is located just outside of Gettysburg. Stay tuned for the full show from Gettysburg Monday, May 12!
Find them at:
6019 Chambersburg Rd
Orrtanna, PA 17353
Moss at the Movies
David flew to Sin City for exclusive interviews with the stars of “Hangover III.” He got to talk to the “Wolf Pack,” consisting of Ed Helms, Bradley Cooper, and Zack Galifanakis!
PV Euro Market
Ever heard of Balkan Bean Soup? Neither had we! Durda Cvjeticanin from PV Euro Market joined us in the kitchen for a crash course in ethnic soup! Durda says this bean soup is extremely versatile and simple to make! Take a look at our video clip!
Good news from Akron! Goodyear is hiring! New Day Cleveland went inside their brand new facility to learn more.
To learn more, visit www.goodyear.com/careers