Willoughby Ohio Aquatic Farm
Tomorrow is Good Friday! If you’re looking to test out a new recipe – this could be it! Mike Cosper from Willoughby Ohio Aquatic Farm joined David in the kitchen for a easy Perch recipe.
He was an awesome way to start our morning! Funny man, Robert Kelly sat down with Kristi to talk about his upcoming show and much more – watch this video clip if you’re in need of some laughs!
See Robert at Hilarities tonight through Saturday!
There’s a new spot in Tremont serving up delicious pizza, so we immediately sent New Day’s Natalie Herbick out to investigate! Check out our video clip.
You can find Crust on Kenilworth Avenue in Tremont. Keep in mind they are closed on Sundays.
It may not look like Spring outside, but step into The Cleveland Botanical Garden and you’ll see several signs of Spring! We sent Natalie to check out the “Big Spring” Event.
30,000 brilliant flowers and their sweet scents awaken your senses from a winter slumber, both indoors and out. Here in this larger-than-life setting, choosing what to do first is a kid’s only conundrum. Rain or shine, kids may:
- Join an imaginative tea party in an enchanting woodland garden
- Explore a fanciful indoor garden hedge maze
- Dress up as bugs and strut their stuff at the Toadstool Theatre
- Enjoy the outdoors outdoors, where new activities abound, including the endless delights of Hershey Children’s Garden
Big Spring is happening now through April 28, 2013 at the Cleveland Botanical Garden. Tickets are $12 for adults and $8 for kids.
Organizing your Kitchen
The kitchen has really become the hub of the household – here with tips on keeping it organized was Patty Clair from Keep it Simple.
- Use carousals and three-tier shelves to store canned goods, spices, everyday mediciines/vitamins.
- Utilize an office file holder or tray divider for storing baking pans, cutting boards, trays.
- Install a lid holder or other holder on the inside of the cabinet door.
- Create a vertical space by adding a shelf in an existing cabinet. This is especially helpful under a sink or in cabinets where there is unused space.
Use all of the Space:
- Install wire pull outs or baskets/clear bins in deep cabinets so that you capitalize on all of the space in the cabinet.
Think Outside the Box:
- When cabinet, counter, and drawer space are limited or non-existent, consider using an over the door clear vinyl shoe holder to store kitchen gadgets (such as spatulas, measuring cups/spoons, toothpicks, chip clips, wooden spoons, corkscrews, etc.), “junk drawer items”, school supplies/craft materials for the kids, or cleaning supplies. Labeling each of the pouches will ensure everyone in your family (and guests to your home) will know exactly where everything belongs.
Believe it or not, it is Spring – so it’s time to lighten up your make-up! Here with easy tips was Kimbery Seenarine-Pfeifer from Kajal by Kimberly. Test drive some of these products:
- Two Face Cosmetics $30
- ULTAMaybelline $9.00 ULTA
- Makeup Forever Uplight Luminizer $28 SEPHORA
- Chanel Bronzer $30 Nordstrom
- Stila Convertible Color $28 ULTA
Pantone Color of the Year Set: $68
- Gel MAC $23
- Velux Brow Pencil $28
- Stain YSL Cosmetics Rouge Pur Couture gloss $32
- L’Oreal Color Caresse Stain $7.50
I-X Indoor Amusement Park
The 24th I-X Indoor Amusement Park Lets You Splash, Soar, Spin (and Save) in 2013!
The I-X Indoor Amusement Park returns March 22-April 14, 2013, to the I-X Center in Cleveland, Ohio.
Great news – prices have dropped in 2013 to make the I-X Indoor Amusement Park one of the best entertainment values around. And, there is more fun to be had this year as the I-X Indoor Amusement Park have added new rides! These include the new White Water Ride, Soaring Eagle Zipline and more!