Take Summer Brunch Outside
We’re turning summer brunch into a backyard party! We welcomed Tracy Lockhart from The Olive Scene to the kitchen for some easy outdoor recipes including Olive Oil Grilled Doughnuts!
Check out her recipes:
- Grilled Olive Oil Doughnuts
- Olive Oil Pancakes
- Summer Berries with Balsamic Vinegar
- Festive Brunch Egg Squares
It’s a new way to love herbs! Kathleen Gips from The Western Reserve Herb Society stopped by with herb and fruit-infused waters that will have you drooling for more.
One Tank Trips
Neil took us on the area’s newest zip-line in Geneva-on-the-Lake!
There’s a brand new shopping experience in Legacy Village and it’s all about Cleveland! We stopped inside the Retail Lab.
You can find the Retail Lab on Cedar Road in Lyndhurst.
The Hair Specialists
If you notice your hair thinning, balding, or barely growing – we found the solution for almost any issue! Natalie went inside The Hair Specialists. Find them on West Streetsboro Street in Hudson.
Dr. Marc: Cicadas
Could the cicada invasion have an affect on your health? Dr. Marc says yes!
Brian Shanle, General Manager at Kalahari Resorts and Conventions in Sandusky, stopped by with some exciting news for the summer!
Don’t miss this Travel Deal of the Week!
- Cancun/Riviera Maya, here is the info:
- 5 Apple Square Deal for 7 nights is at $679 for October/November Travel
- Travel to the beautiful Riviera Maya for an amazing deal and let Apple Vacations Pick the Resort!
- Nonstop Round-trip Air from Cleveland, All Inclusive Hotel, Transfers and Taxes.