Hollywood & Dine
In honor of the new film “The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge out of Water,” David made Crabby Patties!
Oliver & Henry’s Valentine’s
Don’t end up in the dog house this Valentine’s Day weekend! Make sure you pick up a treat for your four-legged friends! We went inside Oliver & Henry’s for some adorable ideas.
Oliver & Henry’s is located on Center Ridge Road in Westlake. They are offering extra pampering the week of Valentine’s Day – dogs will get a holiday bandana and a special treat.
Best Cookbooks for any Occasion
Ready to try some new recipes at home? Here with a few great cookbook suggestions was Lisa Gibbons from Barnes and Noble! Her suggestions:
- The Skinnytaste Cookbook: Light on Calories, Big on Flavor By Gina Homolka
- Make it Ahead: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook By: Ina Garten
- Jamie Oliver’s Comfort Food: the Ultimate Weekend Cookbook By Jamie Oliver
- Practical Paleo: A Customized Approach to Health and a Whole-Foods Lifestyle By Diane Sanfilippo
- Clean Slate: A Cookbook and Guide: Reset Your Health, Detox Your Body, and Feel Your Best By the Editors of Martha Stewart Living
- Sally’s Baking Addicition: Irresistible Cookies, Cupcakes and Desserts for Your Sweet-Tooth Fix By Sally McKenney
- One Pot: 120+ Easy Recipes from Your Skillet, Slow Cooker, Stockpot and More By the Editors of Martha Stewart Living
We helped Nighttown celebrate their 50th Anniversary! They’ve been a long time Cleveland staple – we stepped inside the club for the scoop.
Nighttown is celebrating it’s 50th Anniversary throughout the month of February. Be sure to find them on Facebook or visit their website for the latest party plans.
Wine and Chocolate Pairing
You know what goes great with a fine bottle of wine? Chocolate! Audree Sinnett, Sommelier from Whole Foods, joined us in studio for some of her favorite pairings.
Cooking: Euclid Fish
One week from today the Lenten Season begins! Are you ready? Here with some tasty dinner ideas was Terrie Young from Euclid Fish.
We have your travel deal of the week! It’s the “Taste of Ireland Escorted Tour.” Travel in March and April and save up to $200 per couple. 5-day tour prices start at $598 per person for hotel, tours, and most meal (airfare not included).
Nothing says “I love you” like a heart-shaped pizza from Papa John’s! Tom Dowd joined us in studio with their delicious new deal.