This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
- Featured performer in the Bob Hope USO Troupe – touring various cities in the U.S. (I started with the group when I was in second grade – I started out performing as “Annie” with the group and continued performing and touring with the group into my 20’s).
- 1989 America’s Junior Miss – fitness award
- 1989 Ohio’s Junior Miss and 1989 Ohio’s Young Woman of the Year.
- Featured vocalist for the Pro-Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremonies and the Pro-Football Hall of Fame Games (for several years in the 1980’s and 1990’s) I also hosted the Hall of Fame Parade with Dan Dierdorf.
- Youngest seasonal performer (My brother and I had six shows a day) at Geauga Lake Amusement Park (1983 – I was in 6th grade-it was the year they first had the water slides-we were in heaven!)
- Speaker for Jim Brown’s “Amer-I-Can” Program. I also hosted the broadcast of the 1992 and 1993 Hall of Fame Sportsman’s Roast – Roasting Lou “The Toe” Groza and Jim Brown
- My brother and I were the opening act for several national acts including Barbara Mandrell, The Oak Ridge Boys, Chubby Checker and Alabama
- Ohio Governor’s Choice Award, All-American Scholar, National Collegiate Academic Honorary, National Honor Society, Who’s Who Among American High School Students, Who’s Who Among American College Students, Outstanding High School Students of America. Graduated in three-and-a-half years from the University of Mount Union