1. 1994 graduate of Notre Dame-Cathedral Latin School in Chardon.
2. Tracy McCool gets the credit for securing my first “on air” opportunity at WICU-TV, where she convinced the news director to give me a break at age 22.
3. Worked with Tracy and A.J. Colby at WICU-TV in Erie, Pennsylvania, in 1997-98.
4. Spent the majority of my TV career in Rhode Island, where I accepted a job in 2002 without visiting and ended-up loving New England.
5. Vacuum my house almost daily and exhibit OCD symptoms if anything is in the hamper.
6. Godfather to my one (and only) nephew, Parker.
7. Eat seafood, but no chicken or turkey; haven’t had red meat in 20 years.
8. Quit smoking in 2002, but still drink at least five cups of coffee a day.