*Editor’s note: This forecast is no longer active. Please click here for the latest weather updates.
CLEVELAND (WJW) – Another quiet night ahead! A few more clouds move in for the overnight and stick around Monday ahead of rain Tuesday.
We’re dry until Tuesday. Some lake effect mix is possible on Wednesday morning. But things look to wrap up by Thanksgiving.
Rain totals for Tuesday look to be around a half inch.
Here are the forecast bullet points for Thanksgiving week:
- Dry Monday with temps in the 50s with rain Tuesday
- Brief changeover to a brief period of mix early Wednesday.
- Cold air Wednesday and Thanksgiving Day looks brief
- Another round of colder air early next week
- Active pattern (SW to NE storm track) as outlined two weeks ago will continue
Here is the 8-day forecast above: