(WJW) — The Sanderson sisters are going to be back together again — before Halloween.
Actress Bette Midler posted a photo of herself, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy in full “Hocus Pocus” garb Sunday teasing a virtual event coming up on Oct. 30.
The actresses will have a one-night only “In Search of the Sanderson Sisters: A Hocus Pocus Hulaween Takeover” on Oct. 30.
The special will feature several celebrities including Glenn Close, Billy Crystal, Jamie Lee Curtis, Jennifer Hudson, Vanessa Shaw, Meryl Streep and Martin Short.
There are also lots of “Hocus Pocus”-themed items for sale like a black flame candle, chocolate books and eyeball cookies. There’s even a dead man’s toe candle.
The 1993 movie starred Bette Midler, Sarah Jessica Parker and Kathy Najimy as the Sanderson sisters, witches who come back from the dead to run “amok” in Salem, Mass.
For more, click here.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- ‘Saluting Branches’ keeps veterans cemeteries beautiful
- Older adults have many reasons for not evacuating before a hurricane – here’s why it’s important to check on aging neighbors
- How low could stocks go? Much further, say Wall Street analysts
- 200M pounds of toxic chemicals dumped into US waterways in 2020: analysis
- ‘Devastating to catastrophic’: Model shows destruction by hurricane-force winds